The website hogtlagt.se is managed by Högt & Lågt Sverige AB.
Högt & Lågt Sverige AB
Inquiries about cookies, personal data and GDPR matters are handled through email@example.com
The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are determined to protect it.
Högt & Lågt only collects information that is necessary to be able to fulfill the purpose of establishing and facilitating agreements between Högt & Lågt and the customer.
Högt & Lågt only saves personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill and facilitate the agreement between Högt & Lågt and the customer, after which these are deleted, usually once a year after the end of the season.
Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your visits to and your use of this website, including the reference source, the length of the visit, page views and the website’s navigation paths.
- Information that you enter when you book tickets on our website, such as your e-mail address.
- Information generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information that has to do with everything you buy, the services you use or transactions that you make via our website, including your name, telephone number, your address, e-mail address and your credit card information.
- Information in all forms of communication that you send to us via e-mail or our website, including its content and metadata.
- All other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose another person’s personal information to us, you need that person’s consent for the personal information to be both disclosed and processed in accordance with this policy.
Use of your personal information
Personal information sent to us via our website will be used for the purposes stated in this policy or on the relevant pages on the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- To administer our website and business.
- To customize our website for you.
- To enable you to use the services available on our website.
- To deliver services that are purchased via our website.
- To send, booking confirmation, invoices and reminders to you and collect payments from you.
- To send commercial communications that are not for marketing purposes.
- To send emails that you have specifically requested.
- To send our newsletter by e-mail to you if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want the newsletter).
- To send customer surveys via e-mail to you if you have agreed to this.
- To send marketing communication to you concerning our business, where you have specifically agreed to this, via e-mail or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want marketing communication).
- To provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify an individual user from the information).
- To handle inquiries and complaints from or about you regarding our business.
- To keep our website safe and prevent fraud.
- Other use.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their or any other third party’s direct marketing without your expressed consent.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, board members, insurance companies, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors that is reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to all members of our corporate group (this means our subsidiaries, our Norwegian sister companies and all its subsidiaries) that are reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with ongoing or future court proceedings.
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including disclosing information to others for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk).
- To the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any company or asset that we are in the process of (or considering) selling.
- To all persons whom we reasonably consider may request from a court or other competent authority that we disclose the personal information if, in our reasonable opinion, such a court or authority could reasonably order us to disclose the personal information.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except in the cases set out in this policy.
International data transfer
Information we collect may be stored, processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Information we collect can be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws similar to those in force in the European Economic Area: USA, Russia, Japan, China and India.
You expressly consent to the transfer of personal information described in this section.
Preservation of personal information
This section describes our data storage policies and procedures, which are designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the storage and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be stored longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes:
- We will usually delete personal data annually, after the end of the season.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal information;
- insofar as we are obliged to do so by law,
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to ongoing or future court proceedings,
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including disclosing information to others for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
All electronic financial transactions made via our website are protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information via the Internet is in itself insecure, and we can not guarantee the security of data sent via the Internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to this policy.
You may ask us to provide you, or delete any personal information we have about you, the provision / deletion of such information will be subject to the following:
You present appropriate proof of your identity for this purpose, we usually accept a photo of your passport that has been verified by at least 1 person. We may withhold the personal information you request as permitted by law.
You may at any time ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either explicitly accept our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will give you the opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to and details about third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, third party privacy policies and practices.
Let us know if the personal information we have about you needs to be corrected or updated.